Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County California. With my wonderful partner JP and the happy-go lucky father Henry. Many people recognize me on Instagram and I write about my life from highs and lows. In 1990, my family relocated to America. When I was of one and a quarter I was able to join my parents. Being aware of the possibility to have a brighter future, I strived to make them proud and had a clear vision when it came to the success. I believed my life would be a certain way: graduate from college, land a corporate position, be married, and then start an family. My plan for success was to attend college after graduation, and then find a corporate job. Then I'd get married then buy a house, and have kids. However, life was not so sure. In 2013, I realized that I was not happy working in my job as a corporate employee. Money and status did not excite me. I believed that I wasted my time to earn money. When I began to navigate my way towards a new direction in my career, I found that I was supposed to become personal trainer. I loved exercising, I enjoyed being social, and I love helping others. I began my business in the year 2014. I am celebrating my seventh anniversary in this calendar year. It's not common to see an Asian woman in this business. My mission in this field is to build a more sustainable and healthier lifestyle that meets the needs of my clients. Also, I strive to inspire individuals to follow their dreams and do all they wish to in life. When my work was taking off, I experienced the most devastating loss in my lifein the death of my Mom. After an eight-year struggle for a condition called Scleroderma, she's at peace at Heaven. I am forever grateful to her and will always keep her in my thoughts as well as my heart. It's amazing how the world gives us exactly the instruction we require, even when we do not realize that it is there. The passing of my mother has altered my life in many different ways. I truly believe that her death gave me the chance to start a new chapter. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. The time was right to go on to her next chapter and my chance to live an authentic and satisfying life. As I enter my 30's, I feel alive and aware I truly feel like I'm living my life today and not merely existing like I was in my past. As I share the story of my experiences, it's to ensure that other people are able to relate to my feelings and thoughts. In order to feel that they're not the only ones. Also, that there exists true love. Also that therapy is a necessity and it isn't abnormal. Finally that health is your biggest wealth. My hope is that you will live life fully and that your final resting place is not a regret, since that's the only thing that we have to be confident about for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill-Self

Beautiful Pics Of Abbie Cobb and Abby Champion Feet And Legs